Who is the target audience?
- PBIS K – 12: it is highly recommended that a school-based team attend all PBIS Tier trainings. The team should include, but is not limited to, school administrators, general education teachers, special education teachers, school counselors, behavioral specialists, support staff, and family members.
- EC: school district preschool and kindergarten staff and their administrators, childcare, Head Start, and other early childhood professionals serving children ages 3-6.
- SCD: individuals who provide support to P-12 students with significant disabilities (e.g., intellectual disabilities, autism, multiple disabilities) and their administrators.
- UDL: K-12 teachers, administrators, and instructional coaches.
Will I get CEUs, SEMIs, or contact hours for this training?
- Each training has a specified number of CEU, SEMI and OSL credits. See our Educational Credit Information page for details.
Do I have to participate in PBIS Tier 1 training before PBIS Tier 2 training?
- It is recommended you participate in PBIS Tier 1 training prior to the PBIS Tier 2 training.
Do I have to participate in UDL Guiding Principles training before Design Steps training?
- It is recommended you participate in the Guiding Principles training prior to the Design Steps training.
Can I re-watch the recordings later?
- Yes. Save the link. Trainings and their corresponding pages are only open/available for specific amounts of time.
I completed the training but have not received my certificate of completion yet. When will I receive it?
- Because training requirements must be hand-noted, it takes up to 3 business days for the certificates to be sent.