REACH MS K-3
REACH MS UDL Model Sites will implement Universal Design for Learning Principles with fidelity as assessed by the Classroom Site Evaluation Tool (C-SET).
- Classroom teachers scoring at least 90% on the Implementation Fidelity Tool under every principle will become eligible to receive model site recognition.
- REACH MS will send grant staff to administer the C-SET.
- REACH MS staff will complete the C-SET report and return it to the school administrator and other pertinent stakeholders.
- Classrooms scoring at least 90% on the C-SET will become a REACH MS UDL Classroom Model Site.
- Schools will sign and return the Model Site Agreement document.
- Schools will commit to submitting universal screener data to REACH MS for Fall/Winter/Spring, schools that do not provide data will not be eligible for REACH MS Model Site status.
- Schools will be re-evaluated to maintain UDL Model Site status.
- Schools will receive a $500.00 incentive for attaining a Model Site status.
- Classroom/School will receive a $100.00 incentive for hosting other schools/district UDL Teams (team is defined as three or more people).
- To receive the incentive, the hosting school must complete a REACH MS Model Site Visit Form and return it to the REACH MS office.
- Visiting schools will receive $200.00 to supplement travel cost. The visiting school team (team is defined as three or more people) must complete a Model Site Visit Evaluation Form. The hosting school will return the forms to REACH MS.
Incentives may not exceed REACH MS’s annual budgeted amount.