REACH MS Educational Credit Information
Educational credit(s) for our REACH MS trainings (CEU, SEMI, OSL) is handled through the Mississippi RESA system. Once the requirements for each training have been completed, you will need to contact the RESA to obtain your credit(s).
Download a CEU certificate.
For more help or if you have additional questions about CEUs, SEMIs or OSLs.
Frequently asked questions:
How long does it take to generate a certificate (CEU, SEMI, OSL)?
The RESA has indicated that it takes approximately 14 business days to process a certificate; however, there are times when they are busier than others.
How many credits is a training worth?
One CEU is earned for every 10 contact hours, so if a training is 6 contact hours, it is worth 0.6 of a full CEU.
- K – 12
- MTSS PBIS Tier 1 – CEUs 1.3 and SEMIs 10
- MTSS PBIS Tier 2 – CEUs 1 and SEMIs 5
- MTSS PBIS Tier 3 – CEUs 1.6, SEMIs 10, and OSLs 1
- Early Childhood PBIS Tier 1 – CEUs 1.2 and SEMIs 5
- Early Childhood PBIS Tier 2 – CEUs 0.8 and SEMIs 5
- Trainings also have a specific number of contact hours.
- Supports for Students with Significant Disabilities – CEUs 0.7 and SEMIs 5
- Guiding Principles – CEUs 0.6 and SEMIs 5
- Design Steps – CEUs – 1.0 and SEMIs 5
Do you offer OSLs?
To offer OSLs, a training must have 13 contact hours. Most trainings that REACH MS offers are fewer contact hours which means they do not qualify for OSLs.
Will I receive Early Childhood Contact Hours for this training?
Early Childhood Contact Hours are only provided for trainings specific to Early Childhood.
*This information is specific to our online trainings. The process could change slightly when in person trainings resume.